Don't let your content get you in trouble!
The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producers’ Legal Survival Guide is the first comprehensive explanation of the legal principles, issues and claims that can arise for producers of internet-based media.
Written by a veteran entertainment and media lawyer, this 114-page guide is designed to help those who write blogs, host & produce podcasts, or distribute video or other media via the Internet avoid the most common mistakes that lead to threats, recriminations and lawsuits.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- Copyright Law Basics
- Copyright Infringement claims and defenses
- DMCA take-down notices and counternotices
- Legal requirements for using third-party content
- The right of privacy
- the right of publicity
- Libel & Slander
- Releases, consents and permissions
- Licensing content
- Collaborations and co-productions
- Partnerships, Corporations, LLC’s and other business structures
- Business licenses and tax certificates
- Zoning and Land-use restrictions on studio construction
- Monetization of your content
- FTC regulations concerning affiliate ads and endorsements
- Solutions to the most common legal problems faced by media producers
- What to do if you get a cease-and-desist letter
- What to do if you get sued
Forewarned is forearmed.
The information in The Podcast, Blog & New Media Producers’ Legal Survival Guide can save you tens- or hundreds- of thousands of dollars in legal fees, months or even years of litigation, and countless sleepless nights.
Don’t Wait! GET this e-book right now, and Learn what you need to know to stay out of legal trouble with your podcast, blog or new media content.
Available for immediate download